What awaits you with us
Our customers operate in a wide variety of industries. We solve problems for them for which neither Google nor Stackoverflow have an answer. We dive into the source code of the libraries to find the solution. Eye level is always important to us. We don’t just implement our clients’ ideas, but see ourselves as consultants and designers. For this reason, we work in cross-functional teams that share their expertise. Because project success and open interaction are a matter close to our hearts.
- You develop modern frontends and/or backends with your team.
- You design event- or component-driven architecture.
- You accompany the entire development cycle: from conception to deployment.
- You improve the code quality with us, for example through pair programming and code reviews.
- You are a debugger, tester, and profiler.
- You ideally have a degree in computer science, or have completed comparable training.
- You love diversity with React, Angular, Vue.js, and Node.js.
- You pay attention to the smallest details, even with HTML and CSS.
- Above all, you have fun learning new things and passing on knowledge.
- New WorkHome Office & Office, Flexible Working Hours, Part-Time Models, Working Time Account, Sabbatical, 30 days of paid vacation.
- TrainingAn annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries for training, certifications, conferences, and more.
- EventsWhether it’s corporate seminars in the summer or Christmas parties, we celebrate small and large occasions.
- HealthWe offer you private health and dental insurance.
- Research & DevelopmentLearn new things besides our projects, alone or with your colleagues.
- Modern Hard- and SoftwareWe make sure that you work in a modern environment.
About MaibornWolff GmbH