What is Exoticca?
Exoticca was founded in 2013 by a team of travel visionaries with deep knowledge in the creation and online distribution of multi-day tour packages. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, through the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. Our customers can find out more about our trips and book them instantly in a matter of minutes through our website, avoiding the usual long exchanges of email, meetings, or calls required by more traditional travel agencies, which makes us the most convenient way of booking a multi-day tour package.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team of around +350 people, in rapid international growth, seeking for new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
We are a highly ambitious and well-balanced start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Skype, Wallapop, Glovo, Wix, Idealista, among others.
What is our proposal?
As part of a multidisciplinar development team, you will solve problems end-to- end: from researching in the problem space to solving based on evidence with a data driven mindset. At the same time, as a member of the UX team you will have to take part on ensuring and maintaining the coherence and quality across all our digital products
- This position requires a strong background in design, expertise in research methodologies, proficiency in Figma, native-app expertise, and excellent English communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have over 3 years of experience in UX/UI design and a proven track record of working in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into intuitive, visually appealing user interfaces. (15%)
- Conduct user research, including usability testing, interviews, and surveys, Google Analytics to gather insights and validate design decisions. (30%)
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for native-app products. (35%)
- Develop and maintain design systems, style guides, and UI components to ensure consistency across products. (5%)
- Iterate designs based on feedback from stakeholders, users, and usability tests. (10%)
- Collaborate with developers to ensure seamless implementation of designs, providing necessary assets and clarifications. (5%)
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UX/UI design.
- Bachelor's degree in design-UXUI or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in UX/UI design.
- You have worked in an e-commerce environment.
- You have worked in an A/B testing environment.
- Experience working in eCommerce / Marketplaces environment
- You have worked in a native-app product
- Proficiency in Figma.
- You have worked with a design thinking process mindset.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Experience conducting user research, including usability testing, interviews, and surveys.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile development environment.
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
- Hybrid work model: you can work from home and the office at your convenience. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel packages at reduced prices!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
- Unlimited coffee/tea, team lunches, English lesson, bi-anual company parties.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.