Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Ssense, Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
What You’ll Do:
- Find root cause and workarounds to issues raised by internal Tier 2 team members
- Work continuously with Tier 2 to provide product knowledge and share triaging tactics
- Dive into the code base and check logs
- Assess severity and impact so Product Managers and Tech Leads can prioritize issues
- Collaborate across teams to maintain a holistic view of the health of our product
- Provide workflow insights to teams during product discovery phases and planning meetings
- Train and support Tier 2 agent to increase product knowledge and help solve issues in real-time
- Assist Tier 2 support team to ensure company goals and SLAs are met
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years of technical support experience
- Experience with writing queries and understanding complex data models
- Ability to analyze API requests and responses
- Ability to utilize debugging tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to logically deduce technical problems and understand key contributing factors
- Preferred B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or 3+ years of relevant experience
Who You Are:
- You have a curious and flexible mind
- You enjoy investigating and getting to the bottom of an issue
- You like understanding the How and the Why
- You’re all about the details
- You can empathize with the users and stakeholders
- You are passionate about a culture that focuses on learning and teaching
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.