Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
We take a Technology-First approach and have a commitment to developing new tools for digital publishers to reach their audience. Our innovative technology, including PWAs, SEO and engagement tools, monetization and experimentation makes us proud of what we can offer to our clients: faster speeds, greater performance, and worldwide distribution.
Our team now has more than 170 members, made up of 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
This is what you will do:
- Monitor and evaluate SEO product improvements, locating issues and quick-wins related to project development: from linking structure to On-page elements.
- Assist in the definition of future SEO strategies, adding value to the product as a whole.
- Quick and deep SEO On-page and Technical analysis using Google Analytics, Search Console, ScreamingFrog and data visualisation tools.
- Monitor SEO performance proactively, spotting problems before they occur, with special focus on spidering, crawling and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes.
- Prepare periodic reports that surface important trends and campaign progress in relevant KPIs, using properly formatted charts, tables, and narratives as appropriate.
- Fail fast, learn fast and move fast in order to propose the best solution.
This is you:
- Deep understanding of SEO and how it works on Media Publishing.
- Extensive agency experience, having worked on different projects simultaneously.
- Familiar with SEO specialised tools, ranging from technical optimisation to On-page analysis.
- Outstanding pattern-finding and analytical skills, and you pay attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset and able to identify customer issues and drive solutions.
We will be further impressed if:
- You have experience working with publishing CMS tools, such as WordPress.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Work in an Agile environment, using cutting-edge tech
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Flexible hours, remote work, and early finish on Fridays
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Free language and yoga classes
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you
This is our interview process:
We always adapt our interview process to the role, but it usually looks like this:
- Phone call: we get started by covering the basics, to make sure we fit your search and vice-versa
- Test stage: we want to give you a preview of the job, as well as see you in action!
- Interview: we aim to understand you professionally and personally, and answer all your questions too!
As mobile traffic increases and surpasses desktop volumes, publishers are required to develop a multi-screen digital strategy that adapts to usage trends and stays ahead of the competition. Catering to publishers’ ever-changing needs, Marfeel developed a proprietary technology that analyzes publishers’ unique audience – user habits, behavior and usage patterns- and dynamically adjusts the mobile site layout, to address these, which results in maximizing readership levels, engagements, pageviews, loading time and ultimately- ad revenue.
Marfeel’s UX technology is designed to automatically update mobile content, reflecting any changes taking place on the desktop site, so that content is consistent across all channels, eliminating any need of IT support. All updates are done via the cloud, making the maintenance of mobile sites simple, user-friendly, and cost-effective for publishers.
Marfeel’s exclusive partnerships with over 20,000 global ad networks and exchanges, ensures top-paying ads from premium advertisers.
Now reaching over 500 million readers a month, the company’s groundbreaking website conversion and monetization solution has been recognized by Google and Facebook, forming a strategic alliance with the search engine in 2015 and with the social network in 2017.
Marfeel is backed by strategic investors in the mobile space, including: Nauta Capital, BDMI, Elaia Partners. To learn more about Marfeel, please visit http://www.marfeel.com.
Google Certified Publishing Partner
Facebook Instant Article partner