Passionate about creating WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe?
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
Our mission: Help you deliver perfect software.
What we do: Software Intelligence for the enterprise cloud.
How we do it: Dynatrace provides software intelligence to help you release better software faster, automate your cloud operations and deliver unrivalled digital experience.
- Discover new product opportunities linked to Real User Monitoring by combining customer feedback, Big Data analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Be part of the team and spread out our Digital Experience Monitoring vision, starting at the end users device (browsers, mobile apps or digital touchpoints like the board computer of a car or self service terminal at the airport) in our company and to our customers and prospects
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Working experience in a comparable position or SW-Engineering with leadership responsibility
- Familiar with terms like W3C, web workers, angular, hybrid mobile apps and web analytics
- Hands-on teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
Bonus points if
- web technologies are your passion.
- you are an outgoing person who enjoys spreading out our vision to the customer.
- you want to take ownership and work pro-actively.
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow at an international and diverse workplace.
- you want to work at a global leader with flat hierachy and open-door policy.
You will love working with us if
- You want to work at a global leader in software intelligence with a flat hierarchy and open culture.
- You are looking for an internationally diverse workplace.
- You want take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward.
- You show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology.
We offer a competitive benefit package based on your experience, which also includes life & health insurance; hybrid remote – onsite working model; cool fancy offices in Barcelona; top-notch equipment; language lessons; training programs; awesome international high-skilled colleagues and more!
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.