Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Take a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
Background & Missions
ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce. Our company is growing fast and wants to structure its teams. We are looking for a Java Backend Developer in Barcelona to drive a feature team on one of the Buyers perimeter.
At ManoMano we love and aspire to :
- Push often and serenely to production
- Software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, peer programming, code review…
- Monitor code and functionalities (mistakes, product metrics)
- Take advantage of containers flexibility (docker)
- Leverage cloud scalability (AWS)
- Migrate to micro-services and event-based architectures
- Cultivating CI / CD and Agility
You will join a team, composed of 2 to 5 members, in order to create, in collaboration with the product and UX / UI teams, an amazing experience for the merchants and the customers.
As a software engineer in this team, you will have to :
- Design and develop features with a high quality standard
- Assimilate business context and company expectations to be creative and relevant
- Learn & teach through code reviewsImprove the quality and testing of technical components
- Deploy your code up to production and be involved in monitoring it
Technical stack :
MicroservicesJava >= 8 with SpringBoot 2 / Kotlin
Git / Gitlab
- +7 years of experience as a backend developer
- Soul of a leader and like to drive teams
- Creative / Innovative
- Data Driven in decision making
- Fluent in english
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a good sense of humor!
- Curious with a strong desire to test and experiment new solutions in your work
- New technologies / e-commerce have no secrets for you
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full flexibility policy. Choose the days you want to come to the office!
· Flexible working hours
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
1/ Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
2/ Zoom interview with 1 developer of the team
3/ Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to email@example.com.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.