Creditas is the leading digital platform for credit products and solutions that connect people to their life projects. Built on three ecosystems: real estate, automotive and payroll, we actively work to change the credit market landscape in Brazil and Mexico through user experience and proprietary technology.
Founded in 2012, we employ more than 2,800 crew members (collaborators) in Brazil, Spain (Valencia) and Mexico. We received contributions from international venture capital funds totaling more than $569 million and we were recognized as one of the most promising fintechs in the world.
Our Product Technology team
With a focus on creating the best and most personalized experience for Creditas clients, the Product Technology team is responsible for offering the most complete and innovative financial product portfolio in the industry by building a fully automated and intelligent digital platform. We seek to be a reference in high capacity innovations, solutions and agility of delivery so that the strategy and execution of technology is connected to our purpose and clients.
What your day will be like
- Manage one of the Creditas squads in Valencia
- Help to build a high-performance tribe with the right talents in the right places
- Develop the leadership of the squads, to contribute to the engagement and retention of Technology talents in their tribe
- Build and implement a long-term technical, product and business vision
- Align objectives and delivery with stakeholders (tribal, vice presidents and external) and ensure that the tribe is aligned with this strategy
- Assess the capacity of the squads and ensure that the results defined by the tribe are achieved
- Work in an agile, metrics-based and results-focused environment
What we are looking for
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary software development teams
- Relevant experience in planning, developing, and delivering scalable software solutions
- Understanding of solution architecture to ensure the output and high technical capacity of the solutions and the team
- Ability to work in a multifunctional, multi-language and collaborative environment, autonomously
- Passionate about cutting-edge technologies, proactive, true team-player, think like owner, brutally honest, and open-minded personality
- Experience (or willingness to learn) in mobile/application technologies. Languages like Kotlin, Java, Spring Framework, Kafka, GraphQL, Docker, Terraform, AWS Cloud, gRPC services, or PostgreSQL will be evaluated
What you will find
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and work from your Spanish home or from our offices based in Valencia (Spain).
🍒 Monthly restaurant ticket will be entirely covered by us.
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance will be entirely covered by us.
🏡💻 Remote extra payment. Your wifi/light expenses will be covered by us.
📖 Portuguese classes
🏊 Monthly sports activities will be covered by us.
🧠 Remote psychological assistance.
📣 We are brutally honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1.
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget.
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.