Creditas is the leading digital platform for credit products and solutions that connect people to their life projects. Built on three ecosystems: real estate, automotive and payroll, we actively work to change the credit market landscape in Brazil and Mexico through user experience and proprietary technology.
Founded in 2012, we employ more than 2,800 crew members (collaborators) in Brazil, Spain (Valencia) and Mexico. We received contributions from international venture capital funds totaling more than $569 million and we were recognized as one of the most promising fintechs in the world.
Our Product Technology team
With a focus on creating the best and most personalized experience for Creditas clients, the Product Technology team is responsible for offering the most complete and innovative financial product portfolio in the industry by building a fully automated and intelligent digital platform. We seek to be a reference in high capacity innovations, solutions and agility of delivery so that the strategy and execution of technology is connected to our purpose and clients.
What your day will be like
- Build high-quality software solutions ensuring functionality, maintainability and performance, as well as testing and quality practices
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with our business strategy and understand the impact impact of our product-related initiatives to our end-users
- Participate in designing solutions with evolving architecture, and constantly learning and applying new technologies and ways of working
- Collaborate with the evolution of the team's technical skills and continuous improvement efforts that impact several teams
- Work in a collaborative environment where pair programming, feedback and motivation to develop yourself are common practices among our squads
What we are looking for
- Develop ensuring functionality, maintainability and speed
- Guarantee test and quality practices
- Work in a collaborative environment where pairing practices, feedbacks, and passion to develop are common to all teams
- Self drive to learn about our business
- Open and transparent communication, making the team aware of problems as soon as they arise
- Experience with at least one of the following backend technologies. Kotlin, Ruby, Python, Java or React
- Focus on technical excellence and innovative development practices
- Active presence in Technology communities (speaks, meetups, events, tech talks)
- Ability and concern for technical excellence and good development practices
- Knowledge in agility
- Experience writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Active participation in Technology communities (lectures, meetups, events, tech talks) is a differential
What you will find
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and work from your Spanish home or from our offices based in Valencia (Spain).
🍒 Monthly restaurant ticket will be entirely covered by us.
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance will be entirely covered by us.
🏡💻 Remote extra payment. Your wifi/light expenses will be covered by us.
📖 Portuguese classes
🏊 Monthly sports activities will be covered by us.
🧠 Remote psychological assistance.
📣 We are brutally honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1.
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget.
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.