A career at Zeleros is for those who want to do something extraordinary with a meaningful purpose. What we do here is not easy, therefore an outstanding compromise and excellence is a must-have skill of our team members. We take pride in pushing the very boundaries of technology to deliver something that has never been done before: hyperloop.
- Software development for the hyperloop vehicle control
- Implementation of software for tests and support during validation and testing
- Contribute to software architectures definition, development and coding.
Minimum Experience / Skills:
- BSc, MSc or equivalent degree in software engineering, electrical engineering or a related field required.
- >3 years of industry experience
- Experience with technical documents and project documentation
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience in test rig instrumentation, test execution, and data processing.
- Experience and familiarity with HIL test systems like National Instruments Labview / Veristand, Matlab Simulink, Speedgoat, or similar software.
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet challenging deadlines.
- Must be a good communicator, both in spoken and written English and Spanish combined with the ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately.
- High energy, proactivity and a positive outlook, passionate about the transportation sector.