Software Developer (m/f/d) C++, Unreal Engine in Valencia
What awaits you with us
Oculus Quest, HTC Vive or Microsoft HoloLens make the world look even more exciting – especially if there is a sophisticated software architecture behind it! With your preference for modern 3D engines such as the Unreal Engine, you experiment with virtual reality and augmented reality hardware and develop individual applications for our customers together with your team. Both with and without direct VR/AR reference.
MaibornWolff also designs and develops individual software solutions in virtual reality: technically sophisticated, future-oriented and appropriate. Always on the pulse of time. Our customers come from different industries and use a wide variety of systems. It is our goal to comprehensively penetrate their requirements. On this basis, we either develop new systems or existing ones. In a way that optimally supports our customers’ business visions.
- You have a good degree in computer science or a similar field.
- You have already worked with the Unreal Engine and your software development skills go beyond blueprints.
- You have very good knowledge of C++.
- You like to experiment with VR hardware, but you also like to develop Unreal applications without direct VR/AR reference.
- You speak English fluently.
- New WorkHome Office & Office, Flexible Working Hours, Part-Time Models, Working Time Account, Sabbatical, 30 days of paid vacation.
- TrainingAn annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries for training, certifications, conferences, and more.
- EventsWhether it’s corporate seminars in the summer or Christmas parties, we celebrate small and large occasions.
- HealthWe offer you private health and dental insurance.
- Research & DevelopmentLearn new things besides our projects, alone or with your colleagues.
- Modern Hard- and SoftwareWe make sure that you work in a modern environment.
About MaibornWolff GmbH