Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
As an e-commerce company, technology is the key component connecting our customers with our products. The Mytheresa shopping experience is defined by innovative technology that is developed in-house to meet the unique needs of our consumers. We pride ourselves on building a cutting-edge commerce platform with the necessary infrastructure to perform all internal processes.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d) based in our office in Barcelona.
- Ensuring platform availability, resiliency and scalability
- Identifying bottlenecks, single points of failure and solving architectural shortcomings
- Administration and constant improvement of modules, server-entities and software systems
- Continuous improvement of our monitoring and instrumentation solutions
- Maintain and extend the Continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of Linux (Debian/Ubuntu an advantage)
- Extensive AWS experience, best practices and development guidelines (EC2, ElastiCache, RDS, EKS)
- Experience with Containers & Orchestration (Kubernetes is an advantage)
- Proficiency in Configuration Management & Infrastructure as code (Terraform an advantage)
- Familiarity with mechanisms to instrument and monitoring systems and applications (NewRelic, DataDog an advantage)
- Previous experience with CI and CD systems
- Proficiency in web-scale environments
- Comfortable writing code when required to automate API driven tasks (Python or Go)
- Health insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Ticket transport
- Ticket guarderia (childcare)
- Language classes and E-Learning courses
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- 28 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.