Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000 Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
UX Writer at Qonto ensures our client's best customer experience, all to help create the finance solution that energizes European SMEs.
The UX Writer team at Qonto currently has 17 highly-skilled UX writers in the team, from all over the world, working in cross-functional teams to shape our design.
👩💻🧑💻As a Senior UX Writer at Qonto, you will
• Write the most suitable in-app copy that will best guide our users.
• Write backend copy: All content triggered using our product (error message, push notification, SMS, etc…)
• Contribute to the evolution of our ton of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.
• Align internal stakeholders: Work closely with Product -Designers/Managers/Marketing to gather customer insights, adapt our ton of voice, and create meaningful experiences for them.
• Communication: Provide the right content used for incidents and crisis communications to inform users about a problem related to the product (banner, notion page)
🧠What you could work on
As a Senior UX Writer, you ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our product. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
🤔 What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 45+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
🤝 Your Futur Managers
• Their background:
• Mélanie worked as a translator and copywriter in different sectors including tourism, subtitling, and engineering before becoming specialized in luxury. Three years ago, she made the move to UX Writing by joining Qonto. Along with her team, she focuses on building features for our onboarding and pricing flows, and for our Italian market.
• Kate has 6 years of experience as a UX writer and has spent the last 3 years managing and growing teams of writers. Her previous job was at Preply as a Head of Copywriting. At Qonto, Kate's team is working on bookkeeping and spend management topics, as well as payment cards.
• Fiorella has 10 years of experience in UX Writing, having worked for big tech companies like Envato, Booking, and Hopin. At Qonto, her team is focused on working on the core elements of the app like transfers and invoicing, as well as newer features that break new ground for the product.
• What they bring to the team: All three of them bring a different approach when it comes to leading their team. Mélanie, with her extended knowledge of Qonto, will bring structure and methods while Kate with her international experience will challenge the team on reaching new goals. As for Fiorella, her 10 years of expertise are leading us to an all-new level.
• Mastery: You possess strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words
• Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind.
• Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
• Languages: You can write fluently in English and in German
• Experience: You have solid experience working in a workflow in strong collaboration with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Developers
• Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- Flexible Remote Policy
- 23 days off + 5 Qonto days
- Alan (Seguro) health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- An Edenred lunch card: 100% covered
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.