At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally ?
Join us in this tremendous adventure !
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners, 10 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints. Currently in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
We currently are more than 900 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona).
Our vision, as a responsible European B2C and B2B industry leader online, is to offer a unique value proposition on our HI markets, beyond product to services, to be an A Brand. Our ManoMano way of life, within business hypergrowth, is to always keep the human dimension at its right place. Empowering people to responsibly make their own kind of world is our mission.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE 💙
People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
The Experience Design team is part of the Growth & Marketing department at ManoMano. Currently, almost 15 designers and user researchers are working together in order to design and deliver best-in-class products & services to our customers & partners (sellers), and support business growth ambitions.
We are looking for a Senior UX designer to join the Experience Design team and work on designing efficient tools for our sellers in order to improve and facilitate their journey with ManoManoallow. The ideal candidate will have proven experience expanding, leading, and implementing UX vision based on strong user research, in order to design and build memorable experiences. Additionally, the candidate will possess an exceptional ability to collaborate across large teams and pitch/evangelize ideas as part of a larger-scale creative framework. This role reports to the Senior UX Lead for the Seller tribe.
- Frame and solve problems weaving together experiences that take the user needs, business goals and technology into account
- Start with user! Leverage what we learn from our user researches and turn those insights into best-in-class user experiences
- Drive your own product discovery including Product Managers in order to understand your users pain points by collecting users’ feedbacks (qualitative research) and putting it together with datas
- Distill ideas, clearly communicate and articulate the “why” of design decisions in order to influence your stakeholders and build consensus
- Inspire and align the team around user experience by developing user flows and interfaces informed by user interactions and product requirements
- Work closely with the Features Teams that are in your scope, meaning Product Managers, engineers and also Business Owners in order to get buy-in and alignment on your design recommendations
- Spread a user-centric mindset through impactful design methodologies and regular sessions with users.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product ecosystem.
Expected skills & experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, working on consumer-facing websites and partners tools.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate UX vision and to align vision with internal stakeholders and an intended market.
- Extensive experience conducting co-design sessions with users and managing asynchronous user tests.
- An exceptional ability to conceptualize, pitch and implement UX concepts
- Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies and best practices including user-centered approaches.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Suite.
- An understanding or previous experience designing/working with Design Systems
- An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible.
- Full of empathy for users
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who’s strategic, passionate and thoughtful about her/his work
- Ability to challenge the status quo and envision innovative solutions
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced environment in a hyper-growth company.
- A joy to work with
Sounds like you ? Let’s get in touch!
At ManoMano we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce where each individual can grow.
We respect and value the richness of varied cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our teams which is why we are looking for talented people from all backgrounds.