Cloudbeds is a travel and hospitality SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcoming place. We create advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, and hotel groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are spread across over 40 countries, and, altogether, we speak 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We are a #remotefirst company since our founding, and we allow every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to reinvent the world of hospitality tech and travel and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Quality Engineer, you are responsible for creating and maintaining testing frameworks. They should be able to improve test coverage but also improve the underlying testing framework. They will teach and coach our development squads on the importance of testing and help them take ownership of quality in the squad.
Location: Remote - Spain
What You Will Do:
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Create and maintain testing pipelines for running the tests in an efficient manner.
- Develop new automated tooling to expand into new testing areas as needed.
- Triage pipeline test failures and provide guidance on fixes.
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, observability, and maintainability.
You’ll Succeed With:
- 5+ years of test automation development.
- 2+ years of test automation framework development.
- 4+ years of UI automation testing.
- 4+ years experience with programmatic API testing frameworks.
- Intermediate level of Git knowledge.
- Understands the full SDLC from planning to deployment.
- 3+ years of experience with creating and maintaining CI pipelines
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Puppeteer or Playwright UI frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript (strongly preferred)
- Experience with Bitbucket Pipelines
- 1+ years of experience Docker
- Remote work experience
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at email@example.com.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.