FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Senior Software Engineer - Front-end - Voice AI in Madrid or Remote
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
Your mission @ Aircall
- You will join the VoiceAI team to work on a brand new Aircall’s customer-facing product: web applications built with React and Typescript. It’s based on an in-house design system and strong coding conventions.
- The Voice AI team focuses on bringing new advanced capabilities for Aircall’s customers, allowing them to analyze the content of the calls that were made, and surface insights and valuable information.
- This team scope has a significant impact on the overall business value and experience of our end-users and its roadmap is very challenging. if you are up for the challenge, then, wait no more and join us!
You will be involved in:
- Plan and design the new application solution
- Building rich components for the Aircall UI components library
- Building the application MVP and continuing to add more features and new value for the users
- Implementing key features to target enterprise companies as well as small to medium businesses
- Working closely with the Product and Design teams to build the best UX for our customers
- Contributing to improving our design system by building new reusable components
- Building tooling for a more robust and faster development process
- Working alongside backend teams to mitigate cross-team dependencies
- Helping in building a more frontend-friendly GraphQL API
Our front-end stack:
- React (hooks), TypeScript, Styled components, Apollo
- Jest, React Testing Library, Chromatic, Cypress, Storybook
- A continuous deployment process based on Gitlab CI
A little more about you:
- Engineer profile with at least 4 years of experience in front-end development.
- Shipped and maintained code in production.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure code quality.
- Familiar with building strong and scalable state management systems. Redux or Mobx are bonuses.
- Familiar with CI/CD process-based or at least know about DevOps / SRE philosophy
- Sensibility for UI and UX.
- Business-centric, able to listen and understand the best ideas from all over the organization.
- Like sharing your ideas and you're open-minded. You can set a vision that others are excited to get behind.
- Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, while keeping long-term scalability in mind
- Able to communicate in English.
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
- Experience with Design Systems
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn
New York, NY, USA