Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Improving the on-line experience of millions of people takes great expertise, and with that comes huge amounts of data! The challenge is how we give our customers access to the insights that data enables in a way that makes sense? That’s why we’re growing our design and development teams substantially. To achieve that we’re going to add a top-notch Front End Engineer to our team.
For us, our Front End Engineers are the masters of user designs to life. They can take UX plans & prototypes and make them real, working with UX specialists and other engineers to turn these functional prototypes into production ready products.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for developing intuitive products, working to deliver solutions that address our customers pain points and desires. You would be expected to work with the wider team to deliver solutions end to end.
Being an active member in a growing Engineering team your responsibilities and ownership will include:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX prototypes
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to API layer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at ApplicantAccessibility@medallia.com. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.