Senior SEO Specialist in Barcelona
About Visca Web
At Visca Web we operate in the exciting and highly competitive online sports betting industry and our top objective is to deliver new players to our partners worldwide (operators such as Bet365, William Hill...etc) through our websites.
Our friendly and ambitious team consists of around 20 people in our Barcelona office. We all know each other’s names and being part of Visca Web is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact.
We pride ourselves on having a truly international team (9 different nationalities) which is organized around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling, but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated SEO professional to build and drive our SEO strategy. Your main focus will be to improve our visibility and overall acquisition volume through the organic channel.
We are seeking an individual who brings the relevant experience, skill set, and energy to coordinate all our SEO efforts in dedicated markets, tracking the evolution of positions and the results of recommended actions, finding external opportunities etc
Your Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop a deep understanding of the online gambling industry and of the affiliation and paid subscription business models.
- Develop your knowledge of the product's targeted betting markets (Africa, Spain, LATAM)
- Develop, implement and drive a strategy that improves organic search rankings and organic traffic for Visca Web's websites (while maximizing ROI).
- Research, measure and oversee execution of SEO campaigns related to white hat link building including external link acquisition, internal link strategy, and other relevant sources to maximize high-quality links.
- Plan and manage SEO projects’ execution related to URL structure, site architecture, page load speed, and content creation.
- Identify technical obstacles which obstruct search engines' ability to discover and index our content.
- Monitor and analyze SEO web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with other stakeholders: CEO, Product Managers, Data, Marketing, Business Development, other SEOs, CTO.
- Be on top of the latest innovations in SEO techniques, search engine trends and tools to ensure SEO strategy and site architecture. Keep pace with evolving organic search best practices, including mobile web optimizations.
Your Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), both ON-site and OFF-site.
- Expert with SEO analytics tools such as GA, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO etc.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Hands on experience working with white hat linkbuilding (outreach, keywords analysis, on-page optimization and SEO content creation.
- (Bonus) SEM experience (namely Google Adwords).
- (Bonus) Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiatives.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team.
- Smart, energetic, team player, driven with high attention to detail.
- Languages: Fluent or advanced level of both Spanish and English.
- (Bonus) Interest in football/betting.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- International products (USA, Canada, Africa, Latin America).
- Annual personal training/conference budget.
- Wellness benefits (Private health insurance, on-site massages, healthy snacks…)
- Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.