Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The product team at Returnly works to develop both merchant and shopper experiences, build best-in-class user experiences, and lead integrations with industry-leading e-commerce platforms.
As a member of the product team focusing on the Merchant Experience, you will play an important role in defining and executing the vision for Returnly’s product used by over 10 million shoppers and processing over $1 billion dollars in returns. We’re looking for someone with a strong product and design sense to build the best returns experience.
What you'll do
- You understand the merchant’s pain points, how they manage returns, engage their shoppers, and run their business.
- Focus on enabling our merchants to be successful from onboarding to operations and simplifying their experience with Returnly
- Contribute to the product definition, strategy, and long term vision for our suite of products
- Prioritize our product goals, roadmaps, trade-offs, and share these priorities with the larger teams
- Collaborate with a team of researchers and analysts to run UXR, usability studies, data-driven experiments and platform improvements to inform product direction
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, marketing and sales
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions
What we look for
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Experience in a product role in e-commerce, consumer internet, fintech or payments
- Written and spoken communication proficiency in English is needed to collaborate with a global team with overlap in Pacific Coast Working hours
- Track record of successfully launching and growing software products and services
- Analytically driven and highly metrics oriented to develop business cases
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- A get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or investigating the root cause of a customer support ticket
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Clear and compelling in written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, working independently, intrinsic learner
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
San Francisco, CA, USA
1,000 - 5,000
At Affirm, we’re using today’s technology to bring significant disruptive innovation to the financial industry. We focus on improving the lives of consumers by delivering simple, honest and transparent financial products.