We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 1’500 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10’000 by the end of 2022.
Amenitiz is growing fast, and we’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager to help us transform the way independent hoteliers run their property.
As the product manager for distribution, you will be responsible for defining, improving and building the tools that enable our hoteliers to sell their rooms at the best price and conditions. From API connectivity to OTAs to improving guest flows on our booking-engine or making our inventory management system even clearer, you will have a large scope and the chance to have a powerful impact on our future.
As senior product manager for distribution, we want you to be proactive and not strictly tied to a job description, but there are some key things you will be doing.
- Be the customer voice: research and analyse customer pain points with the product and help them achieve their Job in a simple and seamless way.
- Be the owner of your roadmap, prioritising, monitoring and measuring the success of the features your team builds
- Be the tech right hand: provide the team with the necessary context to find the correct solution and the reason behind any problem to be solved. Write Job Stories and keep updated the Problems backlog. Handle and follow up different projects (deadlines, priorities etc.…).
- Be the business comfort: explain actions taken and outcomes achieved clearly.
- Be aware of the trends in the hospitality industry and its competitors doing technology intelligence.
Here’s what’s exciting about the role
- This role is highly strategic, and you will report to the CEO.
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing Hospitech startup.
- We’re right in the centre of Barcelona (Plaza Catalunya)
- 4 + years experience as a product manager, ideally in SaaS startup
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French and/or Italian is a big plus.
- Highly organised, good at multitasking and great at taking initiatives
- Sensitivity for design and UI/UX
- User-centric, you love listening and finding out about problems.
- Great team player: as the PM, you will be at the crossroads of all departments.
- Adaptable: we’re growing fast, and our challenges change daily
- No previous experience. Our product department is still small, so this position is critical for the future of Amenitiz, and we cannot afford to hire someone who will be learning on the job.
- Don’t like to get your hands dirty. We have huge ambitions, but we’re still a small company, so we need someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Applicant validation, how well will you match with the job and your team is essential to us at this stage; we don’t want to waste your time!
- A video screening (45-60 mins) to assess cultural fit and alignment on objectives
- Business case presentation & deep dive in your previous experience
- Final meeting with the CEO
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!