Hello, my name is Christian and we’re looking for a Senior Java Developer with DevOps experience who would be interested in working remotely in a Scrum team to deliver sustainable architectures and efficient software.
As a Senior Java Developer at Unite, you will be part of a remote and global team that is already living tomorrow's working world today. We are convinced that professionalism and good teamwork do not need co-location or borders.
- You work within your Scrum team on functional components with team responsibility from the user interface to the database.
- You understand complex business contexts and can translate them into business-driven code.
- You discuss with software developers as well as with stakeholders on an equal footing.
- You develop primarily in Java ecosystem, but you are also interested in alternatives and use them profitably.
- You design microservices with your team and operate them in the cloud.
- You have written excellent software in the past and understand your craft from design to excellent code which is permanently maintainable.
- You ideally have practical experience with the development of distributed, highly scalable systems and the development of REST APIs or event-based interfaces.
- You have a keen interest in new trends in software engineering, want to continuously educate yourself and actively shape the digital future.
- You have outstanding skills in modelling domains, designing APIs and using adequate persistence mechanisms.
- You always have operational and security aspects of your work in mind.
- You love teamwork and agile software development with pair programming, mob programming, TDD, etc.
What you can expect from us
- An exciting job for the leading B2B platform with a high degree of creative freedom in a committed, fast-paced technological environment.
- An agile software company with flat hierarchies, open communication and a transparent, fair company culture.
- A cool team where you can learn from each other and also contribute your own strengths.
- A thoughtful onboarding programme including networking cross-functionally.
- We encourage you to dedicate 10% of your working time to your professional development.
- The possibility to work remotely from home or at our office in Valencia.