Whisbi’s Live Engagement Platform helps brands maximize website value and convert more web visitors into customers by engaging & guiding them at every step of the customer journey. Our platform combines, live video, chat, voice, web/content sharing, and chatbot. We are transforming Digital Sales & Marketing through differentiating online customer experiences that improve Live Engagement and increase sales conversion. Whisbi has been shortening sales cycles for large enterprises for over ten years, by delivering Live Engagement solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a sales decision occurs.
Our customers are global companies in Telco, Auto, Insurance, and Retail, who want to create winning omnichannel customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service allows Marketers to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling Sales and E-Commerce executives to increase their conversion rate quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
To cut to the chase, this is what we do:
About the role
As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, you will help Whisbi’s software achieve the best quality and reliability. You will make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development. You are a team player who loves to teach and learn.
About the team
The Whisbi Engineering team is made of talented and experienced developers and is responsible for the development of the Whisbi Platform. We are working closely with the Product team in a Scrum process, iterating quickly and constantly to improve our product and create new solutions for our Clients. We are organized in the Squads/Chapters model, each Squad being an independent and cross-functional team.
A quick overview of our tech stack
- Angular front-ends for Web browsers
- Flutter apps for mobile devices
- NodeJS + TypeScript microservices running on a Docker infrastructure in the Cloud
What you'll be doing on the team
In the first month, you will:
- Get familiar with the Whisbi Platform and its features
- Learn the basics of the internal workings and architecture of the platform
- Understand the working processes of the Engineering team and how we collaborate with the other teams
- Integrate a Squad and start writing your first features in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Integrate the Back-end chapter and learn the coding guidelines and quality standards
By month 3, you will:
- Take part in designing the software architecture of new features and products
- Review other Squad's code as part of the quality process
- Share your knowledge of unit & functional testing with the rest of the Engineering team
- Promote the use of TDD/BDD in the development process
By month 6, you will:
- Promote best practices and new ways of improving our software
- Make sure the quality and tests coverage of the code base is maintained and improved
- Help the on-boarding of new team members
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Free coffee & beer
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote work options - but we also have an amazing co-working space and terrace in the city center of Barcelona
- Gym sponsorship
- 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
- Yoga classes
- Online language classes
- Fun environment & team: company events, celebrations,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.