We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
As Senior Developer, this position involves:
- Product development in Ruby/Rails and Go of a hospitality-related web-based product.
- Integrations between our platform to 3rd party APIs.
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to scalability (We are serving hundreds of thousands of unique visitors per month through our CMS).
- Discuss, question, challenge, and offer technical solutions to product needs alongside the Product and Design Teams.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and propose solutions.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years+ experience in web development using Ruby or Go
- Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance
- Proven knowledge of OOP, databases, development, and test methodologies
- Obsession for quality and testing
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial with a 'can do’ attitude
Bonus points for:
- Worked in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres and Redis
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and access to our employee stock option plan
- An amazing working environment, where you will be able to make a true contribution and get your voice heard.
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- The opportunity to have a huge impact on developing a fast-growing business that is at a pivotal point in its growth to expand internationally.
- The team is growing fast and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- Team buildings activities every 2 months and team lunch every month
- Flexibility to work from home or full-remote, we do even accept you on-site :)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!