Senior Front-end Software Engineer - React/JS + UI/UX experience in Madrid
€60,000 - €100,000
You will be a key designer and developer of the user interface for our network optimization product, developing new data-visualization and real-time control functionality, and implementing an appealing UI/UX
- Develop new data visualization and real-time control functionality for our network optimization product
- Design appealing and consistent UX/UI for our product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Expert skills working in React with recent experience in ES6.
- Expert skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Working experience with Node.js, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Significant experience with data visualization libraries for browsers, like D3.
- Experience with React UI component libraries like MUI, PrimeReact, Bootstrap or Ant Design.
- Demonstrated UX/UI experience
- Experience with Linux development environment (basic shell commands, make, etc.) and tools (especially GIT using the command line).
- Linux system administration skills (to manage your Linux laptop for development).
- Proficient in English (fluent in reading, writing, and speaking).
- EU nationality or Spanish work permit already granted.
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) & TypeScript
- Experience in C++ and Python programming.
- Experience with scripting in sh/bash shell and Linux tools (awk, sed, etc.)
- Experience with imaging tools: GIMP, Inkspace, etc.
- Experience with virtual environments (KVM, VMware or VirtualBox) and containers (docker, Kubernetes).
- Full-time indefinite-term employment contract
- Competitive salary (60K€ - 100K€, depending on experience and qualifications)
- Work with top-level engineering group in a successful technology start-up
10 - 50