Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Take a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will be involved in:
· To analyze, design and develop new features with a high level of quality.
· To learn through the sharing of good practices.
· To ensure optimal test coverage.
· To work in CD/CI.
· To follow your metrics in order to improve the product during the next iterations.
· Mentoring and coaching the other more junior team members.
· Degree in Engineering.
· 5+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
· High knowledge of CSS, SaSS.
· High Knowledge of react testing library and E2E testing (cypress, testcafe).
· High knowledge about Caching strategies and Performance optimization.
· High Understanding of Micro-service Architecture, Design Patterns and Frontend Architecture.
· High knowledge about DOM interactions.
· Server Side Rendering (SSR).
· Knowledge in Restful API.
· Previous experience in Cloud Architecture (AWS, GCP or Azure).
· Docker and other Platforms as a Service (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm).
· Working experience in Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket), JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
· CI/CD Automation knowledge.
· High level of English.
Nice to have:
-30 days of paid vacation.
-Flexible working hours including Friday afternoons off.
-Full remote work option.
-Private Medical Insurance.
-Gym membership paid by the company.
-Ticket Restaurant and Ticket Transportation (flexible remuneration).
-ManoMano products monthly discount.
-Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English lessons included.
-Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings, and company meetings.
Social responsible and sustainable actions like participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices...
-Location at Barcelona city center (near Sagrada Familia).
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »