Are you a proactive frontend developer who likes working quickly to resolve problems? Or maybe you're more analytical with an eye for detail and the ability to make beautiful designs come to life through code? In our frontend teams' we're looking for developers of various levels of experience and backgrounds to design and develop functional, appealing, and on-brand frontend user experience of web and mobile applications for global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
Join us at Scalefast and revolutionize the E-commerce experience…In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences with a proven track record with global brands.
At Scalefast we are constantly looking for talented people to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, keep reading to see how you match our current needs.
What can I expect?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint
As a Frontend developer you will:
- Work on the develop of our product, an E Commerce platform in continuous evolvement.
- Design specific solutions for each client based on their core business and needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and deliver meaningful experiences for our clients (and their customers).
- You will have the opportunity to develop and improve the ecommerce platform of our clients working with our high potential teams.
- Identify and detect bugs to ensure the correct functioning of the platform.
- A Bachelor’s degree, FP II in Computer Science or similar professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as frontend or full stack developer.
- Experience working with PHP is a plus.
- English is a must (B2 or higher, certification not required).
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.