Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people and building something impacting? If so, let’s talk!
We’re not looking for experts. We’re looking for smart people who can bring in the knowledge and the best processes to get the the things done.
At Amenitiz, we are customer centric, you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product. Our mission at Amenitiz is to support the digital transformation of Hospitality through a reliable SaaS solution offering a unique experience to its users.
The whole Amenitiz team is based in Barcelona (our offices are in the heart of the city, near Plaza Cataluña); the Tech team counts 4 people, with a goal to grow to 12 people within the next 6 months.
A competitive salary & access to our employee stock option plan (depending on your profile)
As Senior Front-End Developer, this position involves:
- You will be in charge of the implementation of our Design System within the first 6 months.
- You will work on the migration of the most value-added features on the React Framework combined with Rails.
- Alongside the product and design teams, you will be responsible for discussing, challenging, and offering technical solutions to product needs.
- You will work both on the improvement of existing features and on the development of the future cutting edge features of Amenitiz.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and propose solutions.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
- Proven knowledge of OOP, databases, development, and test methodologies.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial with a 'can do’ attitude.
Bonus points for:
- Worked in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres and Redis
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and access to our employee stock option plan (depending on your profile).
- An amazing working environment, where you will be able to make a true contribution and get your voice heard.
- The opportunity to have a huge impact on developing a fast-growing business that is at a pivotal point in its growth to expand internationally.
- The team is growing fast and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- Flexibility to work from home part of the week.
- Applicant validation, how well will you match with the job and your team is important to us at this stage, we don’t want to waste your time!
- Online interview with the person who will be your manager.
- Follow-up interview with at least one of the three founders.
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!