We can offer you a permanent employment contract in the following countries: Austria, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and UK.
Hi, my name is Jeremias and as an IT Chapter Lead at Unite I support our IT Teams in self- organisation and efficiency, We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer to strengthen our international Analytics team.
- You’ll develop data stack on cloud technologies and modernize the data tooling landscape.
- You’ll design and develop database models and work on the expansion of our data warehouse.
- You’ll develop and maintain our infrastructure in the cloud.
- You’ll work within a scrum team with responsibility across a broad range of analytics applications.
- You love working with a modern data and tech stack (engineering, testing, versioning, microservices, DomainDrivenDesign).
- You have good experience with Python, data lake architectures, cloud infrastructure, data warehouse, orchestration, Tableau, SQL, AWS concepts.
- You are passionate about DevOps: we build it, we run it!
- You have experience with “Infrastructure as Code” (e.g. Docker, AWS Cloudformation, AWS CDK, Terraform).
- You like best practices and enforce high quality data.
- You love teamwork and agile software development.
What you can expect from us
- An exciting, fast-paced job at Europe’s trusted B2B platform, where we connect the economy for sustainable business.
- An agile technology company with flat hierarchies and open communication, where you can learn from others and contribute your expertise.
- A fair and open corporate culture, with experienced, engaged managers and friendly, helpful colleagues.
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach, including remote working and personal autonomy.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, build a career and grow within the company – we encourage you to spend 10% of your time on professional development.
- An organisation that supports your personal goals, commitments and responsibilities.
What your future colleagues say
We are Unite.At Unite we connect the economy for sustainable business. Our pioneering B2B platform brings buyers and sellers together for mutual benefit. We offer digital solutions that enable effortless sourcing, buying and selling, transacting, and collaborating. We transform B2B commerce and strengthen local economies – by adding and sharing value. Built on Mercateo’s prominent spot-buying expertise and history, which began in 2000, we’ve got strong foundations: fair competition, trusted partnerships and European data sovereignty. “For better business and a better world.”
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
Our headquarters are located in Leipzig, Germany. We are active in 15 European countries. More than 700 people work for Unite – both at its physical Unite offices and remotely. In 2021, Unite achieved a turnover of €406m. For more information, explore our Newsroom.