Do you love having fun and enjoying every second? This is how we believe work should be!
The Retail Strategy department is waiting for you!
What can we say about us? We are flexible, dynamic, and always up to date with what’s going on out there and we have the best teams in our offices!
We create experiences, smile! You found us!
Bring AWWG data to life
What will the role entail?
- Standardize and automate existing reports, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages
- Build dashboards and report in software visualization tools and translate ad hoc models and spreadsheets into measurable and actionable reporting leveraged across the organization
- Consistently apply tools, templates, and methodologies for use in all major efforts. Track and Report on KPIs, as well as business value.
- Analyze organizational needs and recommend pragmatic solutions to complex business challenges.
- Leverage problem-solving skills and sound judgment capabilities to make decisions that drive results and solve stakeholder problems.
- Evaluate our current BI processes and tools and make recommendations to drive efficiencies and improve team performance
- Build new processes and tools to identify and monitor significant metrics and share information cross-functionally to ensure accuracy and shape
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional team meetings, working sessions and focus groups to gather information needed for the production of formal documentation.
Who will you report to? Retail Strategy Director
Minimum experience in the industry 3 years
Requirements of the position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to query data as necessary
- Advanced English/Spanish
- 3+ years of professional Business Intelligence experience
- Demonstrated ability to highly leverage BI visualization tools to deliver executive quality dashboards
- Ability to navigate and conceptualize complex data structures
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
- Prior experience working with strategy or enterprise initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
Education level required
- University degree in computer science, business, mathematics, economics, statistics or in a related field.
- English level high
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication of results in a concise, visual way that is easily understood by executives
- Results Orientation
- Decision Making
- Team Leadership
- Problem solving and critical thinking
What we offer in exchange:
- Discount on medical insurance
- Discount on the brands of the Group
About Pepe Jeans London
Sant Feliu Llobregat, Spain