At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
The Human Resource Management Tribe is on a mission to empower organizations for employee self service and remarkable employee management, integrated across domains.
We are building our product around the employee lifecycle events, getting hired, getting promotions, getting married, leaving the company and following the direct implications of these lifecycle events - for employees, managers and HR managers.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the HRM Tribe journey for Personio.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Writing efficient, performant and extensible code using the right tools and patterns to implement the functionalities that add value to our customers
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as an individual contributor
- Helping with the coaching and onboarding of junior members of the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5+ years of software development experience using either Kotlin, Java or .NET
- Experience using Spring Boot in a microservice environment
- Track record of working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- Experience with event driven architectures, domain driven design and eventual consistency
- Knowledge about resilience patterns
- Experience with containerisation and container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes preferred) in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1 on the CEFR scale)
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.