FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Senior Backend Developer to help us deliver on our promise to provide social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming the way companies create, optimize and scale social media advertising campaigns and the way they discover, preserve and create content from user interaction with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for the main clients in Spain, Europe and Latin America.
We are currently looking for a skilled, entrepreneurial Senior Backend Developer with high experience in Laravel, that leads by example and joins our growing development team. You should be confident working in an extremely dynamic ecosystem. You will be encouraged to leave your comfort zone and accept new challenges, learning something new every single day.
You will work in an agile environment with software developers and team leaders.
Here is a brief summary of our technology stack:
Framework: Symfony, Laravel, ReactJS.
Databases: SQL, Redis, Elasticsearch.
Methodologies: TDD, DDD, Hexagonal Architecture, CQRS.
Infraestructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
- Help the team to keep the focus on the most important tasks.
- Provide support to unlock technical or business decisions.
- Achieve a global vision of the department to balance the decisions that affect both the team and the department as a whole APIs.
What we are looking for?
- Web developer with more than 5 years of experience.
- Expert level using PHP.
- High Laravel experience in previous projects.
- Experience in the development of internal and external APIs of RESTful.
- Good development practices, including SOLID, TDD and DDD.
- Docker knowledge.
- Not afraid of frontend development.
- Elasticsearch knowledge.
- Google Cloud platform
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
What we expect from you?
- You have a great interest in learning and are enthusiastic about advances in the development of tools and techniques.
- You are focused on making sure customers get the best possible service.
- You have the vision to best prioritize both technical and business tasks with a data-driven approach.
- You work well with high-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- You are a person who loves to work in a fast-paced initial environment and solve difficult problems.
- You will be part of a team with a flat structure and Agile orientation that maximizes self-organization and team ownership.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Control and responsibility of your developments.
- Regular and fun team activities.
- Choose your HW option.
- English classes.
- Gym Arrangement.
- We cultivate and actively participate in internal and external training.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, day care vouchers...).
- Permanent contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.