The beauty industry is going through a massive transformation. As the concept of beauty is shifting toward a holistic definition beyond the mere outer appearance, consumers are expecting a personalized approach from their favorite brands and retailers - this is where Revieve comes in.
We help the world's leading brands and retailers offer personalized digital brand experiences built upon AI/AR across the most personal verticals: beauty, wellness, and health. The core of our tech is our "Mobile Skin Diagnostics'' - a proprietary computer-vision technology which analyzes the user’s facial features. Our customers, such as A.S. Watson, Shiseido, No7, to name a few, are spread across four continents and represent 25 countries!
This is how you can make an impact
Are you excited about enabling great team work? We are looking for a Scrum Master to join Revieve and support our scrum and development teams. If you are knowledgeable in agile methodology and scrum and able to educate others, we would love to hear from you.
In the development teams, we work full-time remotely following agile principles and promoting a highly collaborative environment. We are doing regular code reviews to promote code quality improvement and knowledge sharing. You can be located close to our Tech Hub in Valencia, Spain, in Finland where we have our Headquarters, or anywhere else in a suitable timezone.
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Location: Spain (Remote)
In this role, you will
- Lead the scrum teams in using agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve great things
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
To succeed in this position, you need to
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
Meet our Tech Team
We are a community of 20 talents led by Samuli, one of our founders and a laid back, down-to-earth guy. You could call Valencia our homebase but actually, we are spread all over Europe. While we are all experts in our respective fields from UX to Fullstack and Computer Vision and therefore, work quite independently following the agile principles, we do make time for building personal connections through the professional code reviews and by having a laugh together virtually or over beers face-to-face. Our collaboration and processes are facilitated by our Scrum Master Cristi, a Mathematics graduate and yoga enthusiast. As she has her hands more than full we are looking to expand the Scrum Master team.
What you can expect in the recruitment:
- Step 1: Getting to know each other a bit better over the phone
- Step 2: Meet Cristi our Scrum Master and Samuli our CTO
- Step 3: Meet one of your future colleagues from the tech teams
- Step 4: Let’s agree on the details!
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to be a part of building Revieve’s growth by expanding teams and supporting the development of our talents
- Network of supportive colleagues around the globe
- Flexible working hours
- Personal budget for skill development and well-being
- A company-performance based Employee Option plan
- Personal budget for equipment
- Occupational Healthcare and Dental plan
- Full-time role, with an opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation (five weeks/ year)
- Paid parental leave
This is us
We are a mix of 60+ people from different professional backgrounds representing 25 nationalities from five continents and working in eight time zones. What connects us is a growth mindset, the sense of taking ownership and proactive action, as well as the values of autonomy and flexibility. We relish in our growth environment that challenges us to take on new responsibilities and find creative solutions to the problems we face. We have the freedom and trust to do our jobs as we best see fit, so long as we keep our promises and the deadlines.
Joining us, you'll be part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done but appreciate each other as whole humans with a life outside the office as well.
Intrigued? We look forward to hearing from you!