Info for Remote candidates outside Catalunya: Now we are 100% remote. Once we are back to a normal situation, you will need to come to our Barcelona office for 1 week every 2 months, all costs covered by us.
We are looking for a Senior React Native developer with a background in either native mobile or Front-end development. As part of our diverse team, you will implement solid and innovative solutions to build high quality mobile applications. Applications that bring our clients further!
MORE ABOUT US
We are an independent, no-nonsense agency with more than 60 professionals from all around the world, who share the love for technology and a 'can do' attitude. From our offices in Almere and Barcelona we work on a variety of digital solutions for clients ranging from startups to media and telecom companies. In our work we are driven by people, craft and progress.
Check our current tech stack on stackshare.io/elements
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As a Senior React Native developer you will build a variety of brand new mobile applications from scratch.
- You will collaborate with colleagues to make estimates and define architecture, and also participate in defining project structure.
- You will quickly adopt Elements’ way of working and make suggestions to improve it.
- You will be the go to person in your area of expertise, supporting less experienced React Native developers in the project.
- You will have genuine curiosity for your field and you will try to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years experience with React Native where you built a few challenging projects
- 3-4 years of experience in either Front-end (React) or native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) development
- Deep understanding of the mobile app user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- Be familiar with and able to set-up and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Expertise to guide and support less experienced mobile developers
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Proactive mentality, flexible, open-minded and a team-player attitude
- Valid permit for working in Spain (we consider visa sponsorship for highly qualified candidates, if they fulfil the necessary requirements)
- Ideally, you are based in Barcelona area or nearby, but for this vacancy we are open to consider remote candidates living in other areas of Spain.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. team events). Also, right now going to our Barcelona office is voluntary.
- You will be a part of our international, talented and inspiring developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
- We provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home and/or remotely
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising team sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions.
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills. Furthermore, we offer in-house coaching with one of our internal company coaches.
- Language Courses (when applicable)
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery costs
- An insured company bicycle for home-work commute and personal use
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise drinks, dinners and team building outings
Do you see this role as a good match? Then we'd love to hear from you. If you want to know more about us, check our blog: https://medium.com/elements
But one thing will never change — and it’s the one thing technology can’t replicate. Our hearts, minds and souls. Since day one, we’ve incorporated the human element into everything we do. We believe people come first. This is what sets Elements apart. We combine our unique human DNA and technical craftsmanship into every digital experience we create for our customers.
It’s our responsibility to maintain this human factor to make tech work for us and with us. This is how we will keep leading the way to a smarter, more human-focused future.
Our pragmatic mindset and down to earth attitude have not changed since our early start in 1996. While our relatively small team consists of people from different backgrounds, a passion for technology and user experience brings us together.