Do you want to take part in amazing projects, spend time with awesome people and have fun while doing what you enjoy the most?
Want to be able to decide WHERE to work and WHEN to do it, choosing whether to go to the office or work 100% remotely? Want to enjoy a very flexible working schedule adapted to your needs?
If the answer is 'yes,' we are on the same page!
But first, let us introduce ourselves:
Who are we? 🚀
At Nuvolar we are a team of 70+ talented entrepreneurs, innovators, and problem-solvers devoted to developing amazing software for companies. Our history expands over a decade creating not only functional software but also game-changing IT solutions that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!
We are a multicultural team (with over 20 different nationalities) who share the same set of values built into everything we do. The family is constantly growing, and we expect to become a team of more than 100 people in the coming year.
We strongly believe that our people are our primary asset and we live up to this. We seek long-term employment with our employees, and we try to give them all the support necessary to perform an outstanding job. We all learn from each other, enjoy social activities together, and get inspired by each other. And it's a lot of fun!
If that sounds good to you, keep reading!
What would your day-to-day life be like? 👨💻
As a React Native Developer at Nuvolar, you will be part of our great Mobile team that creates amazing projects related to the private aviation industry!
These will be some of your tasks:
● Consistently write and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
● Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices.
● Design, run, and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
● Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
● Develop and maintain technical documentation and guidelines.
● Provide guidance to junior team colleagues.
You will also have the opportunity to face new challenges that will allow you to reach your potential. All this while having fun!
This job has been tailored for you if… 🙌
We don’t just look at your technical knowledge or abilities. Above all else, we look for people!
That’s why one of our priorities is to find the right person. Before we start talking about languages, frameworks, or design patterns, we expect you to be a team player with a never-ending desire for learning and to be an improvement-seeker. As we always say: Great is not good enough! For this reason, you will be in an environment where you will be able to develop the best version of yourself, and at the same time, we’ll expect to learn from you!
● Strong knowledge and experience with React Native and Typescript
● Unit Tests using Jest. TDD is considered an asset.
● Source control (Git).
● Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
● Apart from these, it would be a plus (but not mandatory!) if you know about Redux, CI/CD, functional components and React Hooks, local persistence, Android or iOS native knowledge, debugging React Native apps performance and Storybook.
● Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban are greatly appreciated!
Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
Our benefits 🎊
● Flexible remote work policy🏠
● Flexible working hours (no matter if you are an early bird or a night owl)⏱
● Shorter work schedule on Fridays✌️
● Career path🎓
● Diverse, respectful, and fun environment (we have more than 20 nationalities)🌍
● Always-learning, creative work environment and training👩🏫
● Social events and activities/Funday Fridays🎮
● Day off on your birthday!🎉
● Private Health Insurance🩺
● Gym allowance🧘🏻♀️
● Phantom shares options 📈
● Free languages classes (English, Spanish or Catalan)📚
● Space in a coworking in Barcelona with free coffee and a large terrace 😎
What can you expect from our hiring process
1st step: Phone call
2nd step: Technical test
3rd step: HR Interview
4th step: Technical Interview with the team
If your profile fits the position, and you are excited about becoming a Nuvolad or Nuvolady, we would love to hear from you!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, race, or religion.