For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly. We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about us? Find out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9KGYZHDkQ
At Docplanner Tech we're looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join our Tech team in Barcelona (or remotely within Spain) to help mentor and lead our QA Team through their professional development and day-to-day responsibilities to design, develop, and maintain automated scripts for functional and regression testing.
You will also have the opportunity to work and collaborate within two different products: our marketplace for patients (that helps them book a visit with the doctor that best suit their needs) and also a SaaS for doctors (that helps them save time to dedicate it to what matters most: patients).
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about Product design, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - we have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
QA Automation Team Leader Responsibilities include:
- Performing regular 1:1 meetings with members of the team to give feedback, keep each other in the loop, resolve issues, and proving them with support in their professional development.
- Anticipating, identifying and eliminating blockers in the team.
- Hiring the best talent for your team.
- Optimising onboarding processes within the team.
- Developing and spreading a culture of quality across the company.
- Ensuring that guidelines, best practices and architecture are upheld.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- 2+ years’ experience in managing development teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting, and onboarding.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal in English (B2 and above).
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail
And what do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- Private healthcare plan
- 23 days paid vacation, plus bank holidays
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Free English / Spanish classes.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high! - that's what I would do in the end.