Do you want to take part in amazing projects, spend time with awesome people, and have fun while doing what you enjoy the most?
Want to be able to decide WHERE to work and WHEN to do it, choosing whether to go to the office or work 100% remotely? Want to enjoy a very flexible working schedule adapted to your needs?
If the answer is 'yes,' we are on the same page!
But first, let us introduce ourselves:
Who are we? 🚀
At Nuvolar, we are a team of 70+ talented entrepreneurs, innovators, and problem-solvers devoted to developing amazing software for companies. Our history expands over a decade creating not only functional software but also game-changing IT solutions that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!
We are a multicultural team (with over 20 different nationalities) who share the same set of values built into everything we do. The family is constantly growing, and we expect to become a team of more than 100 people in the coming year.
We strongly believe that our people are our primary asset, and we live up to this. We seek long-term employment with our employees, and we try to give them all the support necessary to perform an outstanding job. We all learn from each other, enjoy social activities together, and get inspired by each other. And it's a lot of fun!
If that sounds good to you, keep reading!
What would your day-to-day life be like? 👨💻
We are looking for a QA Engineer (Manual) with at least 2+ years of professional experience and a solid background testing mobile and web applications. You would join our amazing QA team and be involved with:
- Designing and performing functional testing of our applications
- Designing and performing API testing using 3rd party tools (e.g., postman).
- Performing static analysis of a user story, highlighting any missing scenarios, untestable criteria, data needs, ... to POs and developers.
- Deciding on the project’s set of approaches, guidelines, and best practices for writing UI, API, Performance and Security tests.
- Training and assisting junior team members when requested.
- Help defining any part of a project testing strategy.
- Writing high-level documentation in a clear and structured way.
This job has been tailored for you if… 🙌
- You have experience in test rail or similar test management software
- You have experience with Gherkin and BDD
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- You have knowledge of test design patterns
- ISTQB certification (nice to have)
- You are a team player
- You seek continuous improvement
Our benefits 🎊
- Diverse, respectful, and fun environment (we have more than 20 nationalities)🌍
- Career path🎓
- Flexible remote work policy🏠
- Flexible working hours (no matter if you are an early bird or a night owl)⏱ - 38 hours per week!
- Shorter work schedule on Fridays✌️
- Always learning, creative work environment and training👩🏫
- Social events and activities/Funday Fridays🎮
- Day off on your birthday!🎉
- Private Health Insurance🩺
- Gym allowance🧘🏻♀️
- Phantom shares options 📈
- Free languages classes (English, Spanish or Catalan)📚
- Space in a coworking in Barcelona with free coffee and a large terrace 😎
What can you expect from our hiring process
1st step: Phone call
2nd step: Technical test
3rd step: HR Interview
4th step: Technical Interview with the team
If your profile fits the position, and you are excited about becoming a Nuvolad or Nuvolady, we would love to hear from you!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, race, or religion.