For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
We have a terrific opportunity in our Zscaler Remote Browser Isolation team for a QA Automation Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dynamic team that is working on cutting edge Browser Isolation technology to evolve our current cloud security flagship products: ZIA and ZPA.
About the Role:
Zscaler is looking for an experienced and agile QA Automation Engineer that has a unique combination of skills. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the software development lifecycle and will be responsible for improving overall quality assurance outcomes by applying problem-solving skills, QA best practices and various tools.
The QA Automation Engineer will have an end to end ownership of features starting from testing, automation (if applicable), deployment and helping with monitoring of the feature(s).
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas in Zscaler Isolation Platform
- Ability to design test plans with clear separation of functional, integration, regression, exploratory tests to ensure application quality.
- Automate test cases for Zscaler Isolation Platform by using in-house automation framework and any other tools and technologies suited for the software being developed.
- Maintain and enhance test automation framework (Built using Java and selenium)
- Engage in test case execution including defect documentation and tracking, resolution support, and fix verification.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues with Zscaler Isolation Platform
- Identify issues and technical interdependencies and suggest possible solutions
- Assist in the development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fixes
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space
- Experienced in any programming language (preferably Java)
- Must have experience using Selenium
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for system testing
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of containerized environments. (i.e. Kubernetes or Docker)
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
San Jose, CA, USA
Back in the day when your users were all on the network and your applications resided in your physical data center, it made sense to establish a secure perimeter around your network. But those days are over, the perimeter is gone, and network security is all but irrelevant.
Instead, you need to put your defenses and controls where the connections occur— the internet — so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications reside.
By moving applications and infrastructure to the cloud and untethering employees from their desks, you can realize tremendous advantages in productivity, agility, and cost containment. With our 100% cloud built secure platform, Zscaler can help you make the move to the cloud, securely.