We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
We are happy to announce: Bumble engineering team comes to Barcelona!
Bumble is looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA Engineer to work in one of our product development teams in Barcelona. You should be open to learning new things and get in-depth into tools in a fast-paced agile environment.
Work inside cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Mobile and Server roles.
Design, write and execute functional and regression tests, with an eye on edge cases but always considering the user first.
Work with the product development team to ensure the applications are tested to the defined level of acceptance
Work closely with other QA engineers from different teams to align strategies
Run non-functional tests using automated tools
Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software
Adopt and adhere to development processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Mobile automation experience with languages such as Ruby and tools such as Calabash, Espresso, XCUITests, Appium or similar frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Hands-on mobile test experience with strong knowledge of Android or iOS platform specifics
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Familiarity with Agile tools and principles
- Familiarity with Test driven development(TDD) or Behaviour driven development (BDD) concepts
- Ability to read/write Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C development languages
- Experience with CI/CD server such as TeamCity
- A good understanding of web and internet technologies
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- £2,000 annual personal learning & development budget
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Private Dental Insurance
- Mental health support
- 24 working days of holidays
- Relevant conference & events tickets
- Latest equipment
- English language classes
- Flexible Work Policy
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/