We are a team of passionate engineers trying to follow good development practices, using a 3 weeks development cycle with our custom implementation of Scrum, one that simply works for us. We use git as our version control system, try to write as much documentation as possible, use feature branches and peer-review as well as unit tests, continuous integration and automated builds.
We are looking for a Python Dajngo Developer who will join our existing developer team to develop and improve our backoffice .
- Strong Computer Science background.
- Problem solving skills.
- Autonomy and experience to create software from scratch.
- Committed to reduce human interaction by implementing system automations.
- Passion for clean, stable and unit-tested code
- Experience with Django framework development.
- Experience with relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with Docker and LXC.
- Experience with Bootstrap UI library.
- Experience with cloud based services for storage and computation (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience on multi-system communication (REST, JSON RPC, SOAP, etc)
- Fluent using git: you know how to work with branches, create pull requests or rebase other people’s work.
We will also like if you:
- Experience with non relational databases
- Experience with JS UI/UX libraries/frameworks (AngularJS, etc)
- Salary based on your experience
- Located at our offices in Barcelona
- Great work environment
- Work-from-home on Fridays
- Half-day on Fridays
- 25 vacation days
- Gym and private medical insurance
- At least 2 team buildings per year
- Fruit on Mondays