Let's work together!
Have you ever wished to create something that you could proudly say: ‘I did this?' Would you like to be part of amazing teams where cooperation, learning, and fun are the main players on stage?
At Nuvolar we develop amazing applications. Our aim is not only to create functional software but to build cool and game-changing applications that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!
For this particular position, you will be part of a project related to Private/Business Aviation, working on a new tool used by hundreds of flight coordinators and thousands of pilots around the globe. With this app, users will be able to reuse several details of their most commonly flown flight plans, such as aircraft details, departure and destinations, weight and balance properties, etc… all of this with the goal to avoid repetitive tasks, allowing users to be more effective and to focus on the most critical aspects of their day to day job.
As a Python Developer, your tasks will be:
- Migration of RN patch versions.
- Release beta versions of the app to internal testers.
- Review pull requests.
- Perform demos to clients.
- Help to choose the appropriate tasks for the associate members of the team.
- Perform spikes assigned by senior members of the team.
- Assist senior dev in providing feedback from the team.
- Provide ideas for improvements to the current workflow or development stack.
- Perform code reviews to other devs code, pointing out design flaws or deviations from project guidelines
- Deep understanding of Python and Django.
- You have Unit Testing experience in Python.
- SQL databases (preferably PostgresQL).
- Using, designing, and building REST or other web APIs.
- You are comfortable working with Linux environments.
- Good OOP principles understanding (with Python specificities).
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Although not mandatory, it would be awesome if you bring some experience with AWS.
- You are a team player.
- Good communication & management skills.
- You are a critical thinker.
- English is a must.
- Career path.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible remote working policy.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Day off on your birthday!
- Gym allowance.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Learning activities & training.
- Social events & team activities.
- International environment. Respect, diversity & a lot of fun.
- Great Referral program.
If your profile fits the position and you are excited about becoming a Nuvolad or Nuvolady we will be happy to hear from you!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, race or religion.