Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
Working within Adobe Consulting the Project Manager will work directly with our customers and system integration partners to initiate and lead their digital marketing and transformation projects using the Adobe Experience Cloud.
Working at multiple levels with the customer, you will evaluate the proposed solution, assess risks, confirm requirements, manage scope, and work on resource requirements. You will coordinate and lead all aspects of delivery and acceptance of the project from project initiation through planning, executing, monitoring to closing.
You will help the customer to utilise the benefits of the Adobe Experience Cloud to their maximum advantage by understanding their business challenges and helping them to build innovative solutions with measureable return on investment.
What you’ll do
- Lead teams in project scoping activities to identify, gather and analyse requirements, define key business drivers and define an effective and innovative solution.
- Strong sense of accountability and management of end-to-end project life cycle: Effort estimation, scope management, planning, monitoring and reporting of project execution (risks management, budget, timeline, etc).
- Management of project resourcing and commercials including forecasting, time management and invoicing.
- Project communication to client and/or partner and internally within Adobe.
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered to quality standards.
- Customer focus and results driven - Help customer to succeed in their digital transformation journey by providing mentorship, industry leading practices and advice on Adobe Marketing Cloud benefits.
- Work with other Adobe teams to provide customer with the One Adobe experience.
- Active participation in PMO practice development.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong foundational project management skills delivering large enterprise digital marketing solutions for a software vendor. (or mixed vendor / customer background).
- Demonstrated project management experience with strong experience in Digital Marketing & Automation, Campaign and Content Management solutions
- Ability to handle large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects.
- Extraordinary problem-solver and skills in risk management, prioritiation and outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) to Executive level within an organization
- Experience in delivering projects using an agile methodology, e.g. SCRUM.
- A professional project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMI is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A business consulting background
- Ability to work with virtual internal teams across geographies and time zones
The role covers the Europe region, based in Madrid with most projects based in Europe. We also lead projects in UK and rest of Europe. The candidate should be able and willing to travel 20-50% of work time.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
You're looking to make an impact - Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.