We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to lead our go to market strategy as we enter new markets and launch new propositions. Working closely with your colleagues across product, sales, customer service and the broader marketing team. You will build a deep understanding of the competitor landscape, customer pain points and opportunities to formulate compelling value propositions. Would you like to join an international and fast growing Startup where you can play an important part in shaping its future?
As a Product Marketing Manager you will;
- Partner with Product Owners, Designers and the wider Marketing team to implement a best in class framework for product launches.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products involving your colleagues across the business.
- Create impactful customer-centric messaging and positioning that resonate with our buyer personas.
- Create professional, high impact sales and marketing content including, data sheets, solution briefs, presentations, whitepapers, case studies, competitive analysis briefs, new release announcements, to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Research competitor offerings and ensure that your colleagues have a good understanding of our key differentiators.
- Validate product positioning in all regions operated by Toqio and differentiation based on market analysis.
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, sales and development.
Must have skills;
- At least 5+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar position preferably in Fintech, Payments or FX.
- Deep understanding of product marketing best practices and emerging tech trends.
- Experience working with Sales teams and producing marketing materials for enablement initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and Spanish.
- Adept at developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships with sales, product, external partners, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights that can inform campaign strategy and product development.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
Nice to have skills;
- Experience of working within a fast paced start-up environment
What we offer:
- TOQIO. People are one of TOQIO’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- TOQIO’s Founding team; Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields. Along with Daniella Lorenzo, Rodrigo Iglesias, Víctor Gil, Arancha Riestra and Jingxuan Xu are leading a talented team full of energy and passion.
- Our core values. TOQIO’s 4Cs are our flagship, we are:
- Curious: Curiosity is the lifeblood of innovation.
- Committed: Shaping TOQIO into a more vibrant place to do business, as well as making our society better.
- Considerate: We’re a diverse and multicultural team that brings many perspectives into our workforce.
- Creative: seeking out of the box thinkers who face challenges head on, and look forward to innovating their way around every obstacle.
- The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Teamwork: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- The best team. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for a Product Marketing Manager is up to €85.000 gross annual base salary depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of holidays + your birthday day off + Bank Holidays.
- Employee Share Scheme: We want all team members to really feel part of TOQIO.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at TOQIO but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy. We work up to 80% of the time remotely.
- Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, training, mentoring program, gym…
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and Nairobi.
- Join an international team in Spain, UK, Switzerland, Kenya and India.
- Awards. TOQIO has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out TOQIO, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Our modular approach lets clients use pre-built TOQIO products to easily create personalised applications to power their propositions. We have initially developed 3 products which can be configured to deploy innovative whitelabel Business Finance Applications and change the way business banking is deliverer to their customers;
Digital Banking, the simplest, quickest and most efficient way to deploy a full digital banking proposition to the market
Marketplace: Our customers are able to access a range of pre-integrated technologies and services to deliver a better overall financial experience;
Business Intelligence: Powerful APIs connected to accounting, banking and other financial applications giving us a wealth of SME customer insight, and allow us to automate the delivery of financial products.