TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
Who we are:
Poor eating habits have become progressively more common, which has resulted in overweight/obesity becoming the fifth leading risk for global death.
We are here to help by creating a product that educates people on how to make intuitive food choices that lead them to healthier lifestyles and bodies. Our product has been live for one year, and over 100,000 people have already decided to change their lives by purchasing it.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be part of an international team (working language is English) with experienced people who share a passion for health and balanced nutrition. You will work in an atmosphere in which you can express your opinion and really have an impact. Take responsibility from day one, get the best out of yourself and the team in order to build together an amazing product.
- Develop product strategy focused on changing the user's eating habits, using best practices for engagement, psychology, technology, and overall product expertise.
- Execute on this strategy to increase long-term value for our users and business.
- Build a world-class understanding of user engagement built on psychological research, user research, and data analysis.
- Drive, measure, and communicate value addition within the product, and validate concepts and proposed solutions.
- Implement the best operational practices to improve efficiency and speed of the development process.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders in and outside of the organization.
- 5+ years product management experience, preferably in a fast-paced online B2C environment, particularly focused on engagement.
- Overall experience as PM with a clear record of successful delivery and impact in collaboration with multiple teams such as, UX/UI, engineering, and data.
- Good understanding of technical delivery best practices, including user story and acceptance criteria, working in cross-functional Agile teams and designing MVPs and customer testing approaches.
- Good grasp of architectural and development techniques and approaches to be able to translate to and from technical and non-technical teams and quickly triage technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunities.
- Outstanding communication, coordination, analytical and organizational skills.
- Empathy for our users, their motivations, challenges, and psychological mechanics of habit building.
- Experience in weight loss or health vertical is a plus.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English