Product Designer Mobile in Barcelona or Remote
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer for mobile apps who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe.
How will you make a difference
- Analyze UX problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals
- Deliver innovative results in mobile UI/UX designs (portfolio of relevant work)
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows and wireframes throughout the design process
- Demonstrate ability to plan and execute a robust UI/UX process across multiple feature sets within a single mobile app.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
- Present work to Product and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to uncover insightful and actionable results that drive tactical and strategic product decisions
- Ability to dive deep into both qualitative and quantitative data in order to bring forward new insights that generate product innovations
- Ability to work in different projects
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- At least 3 years of professional product design experience as a key member of a design team participating in the product development lifecycle
- Strong portfolio of design projects and UI/UX processes
- Bachelor’s degree in design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Solid knowledge of Figma
- Experience creating and maintaining UI kits and design systems
- Experience participating in usability testing and design research activities
- Familiarity with analytics data to inform design decisions
- Solid knowledge of interaction design, typography, color, and page layout
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team player with a positive attitude
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- Experience designing mobile apps
- Knowledge of Amplitude
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
Perks of being one of us
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.