Product Designer in Madrid or Remote
Jobandtalent connects good people with endless opportunities. We created a revolutionary staffing platform that seamlessly matches workers with growing companies. Jobandtalent is the world’s largest and most successful job platform, with the highest NPS in the industry and having placed over 100,000 jobseekers so far.
At the heart of our on-demand job platform is the data-driven job matching technology, which tears down the barriers to job searching and hiring. Jobandtalent radically simplifies hiring processes so that workers are supplied a steady flow of job opportunities. International companies like DHL, FedEx, eBay, P&G, IKEA, Gorillas, and Just Eat have put their growth into the trusted hands of our people.
Jobandtalent is currently valued at $2.4 billion and is backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Kinnevik, Atomico and BlackRock. With a growth rate of 130% and $1 billion in revenue last year, Jobandtalent is the 10th fastest growing startup in Europe 2021.
Who we are
Work, work, work. At Jobandtalent, we don’t get tired of hearing all about it. That’s because we are set out on a mission to increase the employability of millions and want to put people square back at the center of employment - a mission we believe is pretty cool to be a part of.
Headquartered in sunny Madrid, Spain, but home to the world, we are a remote-first company operating in 9+ markets across Europe and the Americas - with ambitious plans for further expansion. We need a passionate team to revolutionize the employment market with us. If you want to help us work on the future of work, keep scrolling; your next adventure awaits!
At Jobandtalent we manage more than 40,000 active workers every day, we hire and provide work to thousands of new workers every week. They depend on us for one of the most important things in their lives: Being able to work and being paid for it
We're looking for a talented Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations on micro-interactions.
Great product design allows us to fulfil our mission of fixing the user experience in the staffing world. At Jobandtalent, you'll bridge the gap between technology and humans by working on small teams to design our product and come together to further our design language.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine-grained details of interactions
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team
- Work closely with engineers and product managers, defining together the solution, and supporting during development and launch
- Own the success or failure of their design work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work
- Write about, present, and share what they have learned
- Design, maintain and work within Jobandtalent's design system
A successful candidate will have
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
- Experience designing experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- The ability to create high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc
- The ability to create prototypes
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- Excellent self-starter who can deeply collaborate with engineers
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle
- Being a great communicator both in Spanish & English
Not looking for free fruit? Good, we offer much more:
Purpose: Make an impact in one of the fastest-growing scale-up companies in Europe and develop your career while working alongside an international, diverse and multidisciplinary team. Our exhilarating working environment gives you a seat at the table that's transforming the employment market
Pay: With financial recognition ingrained into our company philosophy, we offer our employees highly competitive salaries. Your performance and salary are reviewed regularly. With our ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) you can benefit from our skyrocket growth (program available only for selected positions).
Place: Being headquartered in Madrid but at home in the world, we let you work wherever you please and thrive. Even though an average 7,5 hours of Spanish sunshine a day seems pretty ideal, we are a remote-first company. We provide all the technical equipment you need to do your job, and hold regular team camps across Europe where you can meet your colleagues IRL
Pace: Stagnation is boring. We believe every year gives us 52 opportunities to try something new and challenge yourself. With Jobandtalent you will be growing with us, at rocket speed
Prop Up: We won’t leave you standing in the rain. That’s why we help you put your mind at ease and offer free emotional and psychological guidance with Therapy Chat because, well, we care about mental health. We also support European Visa Sponsorships
At the heart of our Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform is our proprietary job matching technology which connects businesses and job-seekers in record time. Together with integrated messaging, scheduling, contract-signing and payroll, Jobandtalent radically simplifies hiring while protecting all parties from legal risk.
To date, we have served over 10M jobseekers and 150K businesses across 6 countries in Europe and the Americas, and have ambitious plans for further expansion.