Product Designer in Barcelona
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 170 people and 40 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
⭐️ About the role
Lodgify is on the lookout for a Product Designer. You will be collaborating closely with the Design team: 2 Product designers and a UX writer. As part of the Product team, you will be reporting to the VP Product.
What you will do:
- Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences in an agile and collaborative environment
- Drive user research and usability testing to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to make the customer experience better
- Improve our Design system by defining consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines
- Collaborate hand in hand with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Product design role owning end-to-end design process of a digital product
- Experience working in a Startup environment and familiar with Agile teams and Agile development (better if in Saas)
- Knowledge of information architecture, user journey, user flows, and prototyping,
- Expert in one of the tools Figma, Sketch, Adobe xD (we use Figma)
- Good level and experience in managing design systems
- User-centric approach, confident carrying out user research to back up design proposals
- Able to connect design decisions to the desired business goals and outcomes
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
- You are curious, like to learn, and test new things
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.