Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1100 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day processing of the ERP system applications, with working and technical knowledge of ERP systems and databases to evaluate issues and effect solutions.
You will work closely with Business System Manager, Accounting and Operations, to promote accuracy and consistency of data concerning the financial, operations and inventory systems.
- Daily monitor of System Health Analysis and issues/bug tracking and fixing
- Troubleshoot issues in financial, inventory and operations software platforms
- Application customisation, testing and training for new features and upgrades
- Application Integration configuration, testing and training for new features and upgrades
- Works with Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Sales and After Sales to perform required processing
- Research and analyse application behaviours to improve application performance and stability.
- Design and build custom NetSuite objects, NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports, scripts and dashboards.
- Work with system administrators to configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms, fields and various other records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Partner with integration resources to integrate various other systems with NetSuite.
- 3 years experience in NetSuite ERP
- Strong experience in NetSuite Suite Bundler, NetSuite Suite Flow Customization, and building new custom objects
- Understanding of Java script
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience in NetSuite Administration (mid-level to understand the impact)
- Strong ability to write effective reports and correspondence
- Strong ability to elaborate, write and maintain technical training documentation
- Eligible to work in the EU
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain