Motion Graphic Designer in Barcelona
TipsterChat is an online marketplace which provides on-demand Sports gaming content. It gives you access to valuable information by the best experts in their respective Sports, and that will allow you to make better decisions when investing your money.
Headquartered in Barcelona, at TipsterChat we believe that reimagining the Sports Media industry represents our biggest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. We contribute to human progress by teaching people how to invest, learn about the world of Sports, and have fun together.
After a successful launch in Spain and Mexico (+125.000 users) through supply acquisition and organic traffic we are now expanding our team.
Our tech team consists of 6 people: 1 CTO, 1 Back-end, 1 Front-end, 2 iOS, 1 Android and 1 Lead Designer who you will report to. Now we are seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to further strengthen the team. You will help us with banner design for our platform, social media among other requests to keep strengthening our gamified app.
This is who you are:
- Young professional willing to learn with the team
- Passionate about Sports and knowledge on Sports betting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- A strong portfolio
Nice to have:
- Experience with Adobe Suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign)
- Knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin
- Experience with After Effects
- You like editing or producing videos
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing Sports Media companies in Spain & LatAm.
- Flexibility to work from home and flexible hours.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Plan) program and all technical staff are eligible for it after reaching a certain level of seniority.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Office locaed in the centre of Barcelona (Drassanes) and next to the sea
- Free coffee, fruits and snacks in the office
- Free lunch in the office