TOQIO (toq.io) provides the tools to change how business banking can be delivered.
Our platform bridges the gap between businesses and their financial services to power their business processes with innovative products and services.
The role will involve being responsible for mobile platform design and architecture decisions, managing the development from initial design to release, and leading a small highly skilled technical team.
- +2 year experience at React Native
- Experience integrating native libraries into react-native
- Knowledge in native mobile development in iOS and Android
- React navigation and Redux expertise
- Familiarity with React best practices surrounding state management, component design and functional programming paradigms
- Comfortable implementing unit/performance/integration Testing
- Experience on Version Control Systems such as Git
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
Nice to have:
- +1 years experience at React
- Knowledge on other mobile frameworks like Ionic, Xamarin, Flutter…
- Experience with Jira, and Agile for development processes
- Understanding of the App Store release process
- Experience of approaches to mobile testing
Salary, benefits & Perks
- 35.000€ to 45.000€ depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays days of your election
- Remote working (GMT +/- 3): we work remotely 3 days per week at least
- Offices in the very centre of Madrid
- International team with colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland and Kenya.
- Very friendly and diverse working environment
Our modular approach lets clients use pre-built TOQIO products to easily create personalised applications to power their propositions. We have initially developed 3 products which can be configured to deploy innovative whitelabel Business Finance Applications and change the way business banking is deliverer to their customers;
Digital Banking, the simplest, quickest and most efficient way to deploy a full digital banking proposition to the market
Marketplace: Our customers are able to access a range of pre-integrated technologies and services to deliver a better overall financial experience;
Business Intelligence: Powerful APIs connected to accounting, banking and other financial applications giving us a wealth of SME customer insight, and allow us to automate the delivery of financial products.