Mobile Developer (Kotlin/Flutter/React Native) in Barcelona or Remote
Clutch is on a mission to unlock the potential of athletes through AI-powered coaching. Users can simply record their game with a smartphone while our AI analyzes it and provides them with stats, video highlights and personalized feedback. Racket sports have been among the last sports to embrace data and analytics, but the Moneyball revolution is now here.
Strong technological tailwinds in both computer vision and mobile technology are opening up a new market for AI-driven coaching. With over 500m+ racket sports players that’s a very exciting market opportunity. We are not only building the technology that will power tomorrow’s athletes, but also a household sports brand placed in the intersection of sports, technology and culture.
We have an office in Barcelona but also welcome remote employees. We’re backed by top tier investors in the Nordics, including Crowberry Capital, PreSeed Ventures and David Helgason (founder of Unity).
Your role at Clutch 👨💻
You will lead the development of the Android version of Clutch, while collaborating closely with the rest of the team, including engineering and design.
The Clutch app is centered around displaying data visualizations, editing video highlights, and sharing those socially to the Clutch social network. Our AI processing is currently cloud-based but we’ll gradually be moving it on-device, so ideally you have some experience with edge AI.
The ideal candidate is someone who strives for excellence and is highly motivated by working in an early stage startup where things are being built from scratch (and sometimes feel a bit like this 🤠).
Does this sound like you? 🙌
- 3+ years experience developing great mobile apps for Android
- Experience with Kotlin/Flutter/React Native and the Android development ecosystem
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Highly ambitious, self-motivated and a great team player
- Empathy for users, we exist only to continuously delight them
- The ability to lead and attract other smart and talented engineers like yourself
- Familiarity or experience working with backend systems GraphQL APIs, CI/CD, and AWS
- Experience with mobile video playback, video compression, or streaming technologies
- You love racket sports!
2 - 10