FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Manual QA Tester (Platform Squad) in Barcelona
⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 170 people and 40 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟About the role
At Lodgify, we are looking for a talented Manual QA Tester to join the Platform squad.
We are constantly working to improve our internal platform by speed, quality and performance. A skilled Quality Assurance Tester will be not only a great contribution to that but also a key player for the QA team. You will apply your skills across the software development lifecycle to contribute to the ongoing success of the project.
- Perform effective manual testing to ensure the platform's stability and performance
- Exploratory testing
- Create test designs, test cases, and test data
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Read documents to determine what needs to be tested and how
- Report defects, define severity and priority
- Automate regression tests with Testim
- Designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare reports related to software testing carried out
- Review and contribute to the test plans
- Analyze, review and assess requirements and design specifications
- Work closely with the Platform Engineering Manager
- Minimum of 2-year experience as a Software Quality Assurance Tester
- Ability to speak, write and read technical documentation in English
- A clear understanding of the testing methodology
- Experience with debugging through browser developer tools
- Ability to report defects and document clearly
- Problem-solving and result-driven
- End-user empathy and understanding of the business strategy
- Good understanding of Internet concepts (HTTP Requests and Responses, Cookies, Local Storage, General understanding of HTML and CSS)
- Experience with Postman or Fiddler
- Experience in API testing
Plus to have
- Experience in mobile app testing
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work (of your choosing).
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.